JPN Graphic Mouse Pad
Gaming Pads Sizing Chart
|Size||Length (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Thickness (cm/in)|
|18"x16"||40.6 cm (16")||45.7 cm (18")||0.4cm (0.125")|
|36"x18"||45.7 cm (18")||91.4 cm (36")||0.4cm (0.125")|
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The JPN Graphic Mouse Pad provides superior grip and ensures fluid movement of the mouse cursor. It also minimizes hindrance (that may occur due to friction) at the base of the mouse. Specially designed for gamers, our mouse pad enhances the accuracy and performance of your mouse.
You get to enjoy a glitch-free and flawless gaming experience! It also has a graphic print that features Japanese text in blue against a tranquil, white background. So, if you are someone who shares a special bond with Japan and wishes to incorporate an oriental flair to your desk, simply know that we can offer you some of the best custom mouse pads on the market.
- Material: Soft polyester surface
- Dimensions: 8.7″ × 7.1″ × 0.12″ (220 × 180 × 3 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79.4 g)
- Natural rubber base
- Rounded edges
Note: Avoid placing the mouse pad under direct sunlight to prevent fading.
We process your order for about 2-7 business days first. After your item has been processed, you'll receive a tracking code from your confirmation email with the approximate shipping times as follows (after fulfillment):
United States: Average of 3-5 business days
Canada: Average of 7-10 business days
United Kingdom: Average of 7-14 business days
Australia: Average of 14-20 business days
Rest of the world: Average of 15-25 business days
Follow these instructions for longer high-class quality on our products without any folding or crackles on the prints.
- It can be machine-washed but with cold water
- The apparel has to be inside out (even all-over shirts) with a gentle cycle with mild detergent. It can be washed together with similar colors.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON IT!
- DO NOT PUT FABRIC SOFTENER ON IT!
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
- If you are going to iron the apparel, use a cool-iron, and make sure you also made the apparel inside out. DO NOT IRON THE PRINT!! If possible, you can turn it inside out and iron on the reverse side if there are any wrinkles on the apparel.
- At best, the temperature to wash the apparel is 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).