Don't Worry Unisex Graphic Black Hoodie
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Japanese text "こだわらない" pronounced as Kodawaranai translates to "Don't Worry" and perfectly resonates with the ever-amusing vibe of the anime culture. This stylish graphic black hoodie is ideal for anime fans or anyone interested in Japanese art and cultural history. The printed hoody, made from soft silky fabric, has a trendy appeal in its style. Everyone deserves this comfy go-to hoodie to wrap themselves up on chilly and breezy winters.
- Material: 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²); weight may vary by 5%
- Long-lasting graphic print
- On the outside, the fabric is soft and velvety.
- On the inside, you get soft brushed fleece fabric.
- Double-lined hood with full-length sleeves and a pattern on both sides
- Overlocked seams
We process your order for about 2-7 business days first. After your item has been processed, you'll receive a tracking code from your confirmation email with the approximate shipping times as follows (after fulfillment):
United States: Average of 3-5 business days
Canada: Average of 7-10 business days
United Kingdom: Average of 7-14 business days
Australia: Average of 14-20 business days
Rest of the world: Average of 15-25 business days
Follow these instructions for longer high-class quality on our products without any folding or crackles on the prints.
- It can be machine-washed but with cold water
- The apparel has to be inside out (even all-over shirts) with a gentle cycle with mild detergent. It can be washed together with similar colors.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON IT!
- DO NOT PUT FABRIC SOFTENER ON IT!
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
- If you are going to iron the apparel, use a cool-iron, and make sure you also made the apparel inside out. DO NOT IRON THE PRINT!! If possible, you can turn it inside out and iron on the reverse side if there are any wrinkles on the apparel.
- At best, the temperature to wash the apparel is 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).