Don't Worry Women's T-Shirt
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Get to know your new favorite tee—it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
Our Don't Worry Women's Graphic T Shirt embodies the creative spirit of Japanese street style fashion. It has a graphic print on its front center, featuring Japanese text in vibrant rainbow colors against a black backdrop. Interestingly, the printed text in Japanese font reads "shinpai suru na," which translates to "don't worry" in English.
It is ideal for casual wear - when you wish to forget all worries in life and either lounge at home and bond with yourself or go out on a fun outing with friends or family. Made from cotton-touch polyester, you can wear the printed t shirt throughout the year.
- Material: 95% polyester and 5% elastane
- Fabric composition may vary by 1%
- Premium knit, medium weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that elongates and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Crew neck, half-sleeves, and regular fit
- Long-lasting; color doesn't fade even after repeated washes
We process your order for about 2-7 business days first. After your item has been processed, you'll receive a tracking code from your confirmation email with the approximate shipping times as follows (after fulfillment):
United States: Average of 3-5 business days
Canada: Average of 7-10 business days
United Kingdom: Average of 7-14 business days
Australia: Average of 14-20 business days
Rest of the world: Average of 15-25 business days
Follow these instructions for longer high-class quality on our products without any folding or crackles on the prints.
- It can be machine-washed but with cold water
- The apparel has to be inside out (even all-over shirts) with a gentle cycle with mild detergent. It can be washed together with similar colors.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON IT!
- DO NOT PUT FABRIC SOFTENER ON IT!
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
- If you are going to iron the apparel, use a cool-iron, and make sure you also made the apparel inside out. DO NOT IRON THE PRINT!! If possible, you can turn it inside out and iron on the reverse side if there are any wrinkles on the apparel.
- At best, the temperature to wash the apparel is 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).