Don't Worry Minimalist Graphic T Shirt
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Don't Worry Minimalist Graphic T Shirt comes under the category of comfortable casual wear. It is made of cotton-touch material and has a breathable design. Either lounging at home or out on a relieving vacation enjoying with friends and family, the printed t shirt can always be your favorite clothing companion! You can wear it throughout the year in all seasons. Moreover, if Japan's streetwear fashion excites you, this graphic t-shirt will perfectly align with your sense of style.
- Material: 95% polyester and 5% elastane
- Fabric composition may vary by 1%
- Premium knit, medium weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that elongates and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Crew neck, half-sleeves, and regular fit
- Long-lasting; color doesn't fade even after repeated washes
We process your order for about 2-7 business days first. After your item has been processed, you'll receive a tracking code from your confirmation email with the approximate shipping times as follows (after fulfillment):
United States: Average of 3-5 business days
Canada: Average of 7-10 business days
United Kingdom: Average of 7-14 business days
Australia: Average of 14-20 business days
Rest of the world: Average of 15-25 business days
Follow these instructions for longer high-class quality on our products without any folding or crackles on the prints.
- It can be machine-washed but with cold water
- The apparel has to be inside out (even all-over shirts) with a gentle cycle with mild detergent. It can be washed together with similar colors.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON IT!
- DO NOT PUT FABRIC SOFTENER ON IT!
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY!
- If you are going to iron the apparel, use a cool-iron, and make sure you also made the apparel inside out. DO NOT IRON THE PRINT!! If possible, you can turn it inside out and iron on the reverse side if there are any wrinkles on the apparel.
- At best, the temperature to wash the apparel is 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).